Envy And Empathy

06.50 0 Comments A+ a-

My Shoes

when I was in junior high school i’m just casual boy , but also arguably a bad kid because my appreance was looking so ugly. when many people underestimate me just because of my shoes are bad .when I was sitting in front of the class alone . then there are a few students who came towards me and then they insult me ​​because of my shoes so ugly even almost broken . then I am just speechless and could only lament what is occured to mea few days later at school I was sitting side of the field with one of the students . I saw a nice shoes, and then I compare her shoes with my shoes . then she smiled to me . I thought she was insulting my shoes but he smiled at me because he thought that I’m lucky I was able to walk normally even though I have an ugly shoes , while he has a nice shoes but she paralyzed her legs . That's when I began to realize that there is still someone who is more suffering than myself

Conclusion: be thankful for what has been given by the gods because actually we are all created with the advantages and disadvantages of each

Envy: do not be envious of what others have
better. Because although it actually is something that is best for you even that no one else has


Empathy: actually no one is perfect even though it was the best

                                                                                       -Rahmat AndRian-